HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
UPDATE-OK GUYS, IT'S TIME! CHECK YOUR INBOXES/OR SPAMBOXES..LOL!! -Admin-

Share | 
 

 Favorite TV Show

Go down 
AuthorMessage
tw33k
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 115
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2009-08-29
Age : 44
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Favorite TV Show   Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:37 pm

Let's talk about your favorite TV show.

Mine's Deadwood. Anyone seen it? It's great, only they never finished it properly. Needs another season
Back to top Go down
TheBull
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 242
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2009-08-25
Age : 47
Location : Wuxi, China

PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV Show   Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:14 pm

Heroes, Smallville, Terminator, the Sarah Connors Chronicles, and House.

_________________
PLEASE REP THOSE THAT HELP YOU!
Back to top Go down
http://creatix.forumotion.net
tw33k
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 115
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2009-08-29
Age : 44
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV Show   Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:08 pm

I liked Heroes at first but not as much in season 2. Still waiting to see the rext of season 3

_________________


Do not PM me for help. Ask in the appropriate thread.
Rep those that are helpfull.
Back to top Go down
sergiogarcia9
Team
Team
avatar

Posts : 28
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2009-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV Show   Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:38 am

Two and a half men, Simpsons and 24 Hours Wink
Back to top Go down
usch65
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 118
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2009-08-29
Age : 52
Location : Frechen / Cologne, Germany

PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV Show   Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:46 am

TheBull wrote:
Heroes, Smallville, Terminator, the Sarah Connors Chronicles, and House.

Mine too... besides of StarGate-SG1 and Atlantis, Star Trek TNG and a lot more -
At the moment i like also watching "True Blood" - this Series Rocks!

_________________
Greetings, Uwe


PLEASE REP THOSE THAT HELP YOU!
Back to top Go down
sergiogarcia9
Team
Team
avatar

Posts : 28
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2009-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV Show   Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:49 am

Have any of you guys seen "Harpers Island" ? Wink
Back to top Go down
usch65
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 118
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2009-08-29
Age : 52
Location : Frechen / Cologne, Germany

PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV Show   Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:03 am

sergiogarcia9 wrote:
Have any of you guys seen "Harpers Island" ? Wink
Yes!
Also a great "short" Series - ended after 13 Episodes, but very good! (It's just running in German-TV, Ep.3 on Wednesday.)

_________________
Greetings, Uwe


PLEASE REP THOSE THAT HELP YOU!
Back to top Go down
sergiogarcia9
Team
Team
avatar

Posts : 28
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2009-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV Show   Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:14 am

usch65 wrote:
sergiogarcia9 wrote:
Have any of you guys seen "Harpers Island" ? Wink
Yes!
Also a great "short" Series - ended after 13 Episodes, but very good! (It's just running in German-TV, Ep.3 on Wednesday.)
Hah, the series just stopped 3 weeks ago, here in denmark lol! But damn, it was good!
Back to top Go down
usch65
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 118
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2009-08-29
Age : 52
Location : Frechen / Cologne, Germany

PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV Show   Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:18 am

sergiogarcia9 wrote:
usch65 wrote:
sergiogarcia9 wrote:
Have any of you guys seen "Harpers Island" ? Wink
Yes!
Also a great "short" Series - ended after 13 Episodes, but very good! (It's just running in German-TV, Ep.3 on Wednesday.)
Hah, the series just stopped 3 weeks ago, here in denmark lol! But damn, it was good!
I guess, you watch Series in original with under-title, right? Here in Germany "we" must have everything synchronized in German language - - and this takes time.
(That's why I prefare to watch all Series in English-Original. Wink )

_________________
Greetings, Uwe


PLEASE REP THOSE THAT HELP YOU!
Back to top Go down
sergiogarcia9
Team
Team
avatar

Posts : 28
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2009-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV Show   Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:34 am

usch65 wrote:
sergiogarcia9 wrote:
usch65 wrote:
sergiogarcia9 wrote:
Have any of you guys seen "Harpers Island" ? Wink
Yes!
Also a great "short" Series - ended after 13 Episodes, but very good! (It's just running in German-TV, Ep.3 on Wednesday.)
Hah, the series just stopped 3 weeks ago, here in denmark lol! But damn, it was good!
I guess, you watch Series in original with under-title, right? Here in Germany "we" must have everything synchronized in German language - - and this takes time.
(That's why I prefare to watch all Series in English-Original. Wink )
Oh yeah, you do that a lot in Germany... Don't that sucks? Were in germany once, and saw The simpsons in german! I didnt understand s***
Back to top Go down
usch65
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 118
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2009-08-29
Age : 52
Location : Frechen / Cologne, Germany

PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV Show   Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:39 am

sergiogarcia9 wrote:
Oh yeah, you do that a lot in Germany... Don't that sucks? Were in germany once, and saw The simpsons in german! I didnt understand s***
A lot?! ALWAYS! All Series are in German! Even Heroes is completely german!
I hate this too, that's why I look for the original.

_________________
Greetings, Uwe


PLEASE REP THOSE THAT HELP YOU!
Back to top Go down
sergiogarcia9
Team
Team
avatar

Posts : 28
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2009-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV Show   Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:40 am

usch65 wrote:
sergiogarcia9 wrote:
Oh yeah, you do that a lot in Germany... Don't that sucks? Were in germany once, and saw The simpsons in german! I didnt understand s***
A lot?! ALWAYS! All Series are in German! Even Heroes is completely german!
I hate this too, that's why I look for the original.
You look on the darkside?
Back to top Go down
usch65
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 118
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2009-08-29
Age : 52
Location : Frechen / Cologne, Germany

PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV Show   Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:43 am

sergiogarcia9 wrote:
You look on the darkside?
?! Darkside? Don't know... Just watching True Blood Season 2 Episode 11 ... the newest from yesterday.

_________________
Greetings, Uwe


PLEASE REP THOSE THAT HELP YOU!
Back to top Go down
sergiogarcia9
Team
Team
avatar

Posts : 28
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2009-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV Show   Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:45 am

usch65 wrote:
sergiogarcia9 wrote:
You look on the darkside?
?! Darkside? Don't know... Just watching True Blood Season 2 Episode 11 ... the newest from yesterday.
lol, you know, the bays and shores?
Back to top Go down
usch65
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 118
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2009-08-29
Age : 52
Location : Frechen / Cologne, Germany

PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV Show   Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:49 am

sergiogarcia9 wrote:
usch65 wrote:
sergiogarcia9 wrote:
You look on the darkside?
?! Darkside? Don't know... Just watching True Blood Season 2 Episode 11 ... the newest from yesterday.
lol, you know, the bays and shores?
No... sorry... I live 20km from cologne.. no bays ore shores here - lol!
Guess we better get back to topic

_________________
Greetings, Uwe


PLEASE REP THOSE THAT HELP YOU!
Back to top Go down
sergiogarcia9
Team
Team
avatar

Posts : 28
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2009-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV Show   Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:56 am

usch65 wrote:
sergiogarcia9 wrote:
usch65 wrote:
sergiogarcia9 wrote:
You look on the darkside?
?! Darkside? Don't know... Just watching True Blood Season 2 Episode 11 ... the newest from yesterday.
lol, you know, the bays and shores?
No... sorry... I live 20km from cologne.. no bays ore shores here - lol!
Guess we better get back to topic
You know, there might be some pirates at the bay
Back to top Go down
usch65
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 118
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2009-08-29
Age : 52
Location : Frechen / Cologne, Germany

PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV Show   Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:59 am


_________________
Greetings, Uwe


PLEASE REP THOSE THAT HELP YOU!
Back to top Go down
sergiogarcia9
Team
Team
avatar

Posts : 28
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2009-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV Show   Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:00 am

usch65 wrote:
lol! afro
Back to top Go down
tw33k
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 115
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2009-08-29
Age : 44
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV Show   Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:37 pm

lol..that's funny

_________________


Do not PM me for help. Ask in the appropriate thread.
Rep those that are helpfull.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV Show   

Back to top Go down
 
Favorite TV Show
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» How do I make the login popup show an Image, instead of it's bland colors
» Design a Poster - 2011 Royal Hobart Show *australia only*
» Show Us Your Bum Photo Contest *usa only*
» Platt College Show and Tell Contest *usa only*
» Show Us Your Bling! *Read Restrictions*

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Chill room-
Jump to: